X-MEN slot Playtech
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Other Bonus||X Feature|
The X-Men slot is going to be withdrawn late in 2016.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The object of X-MEN is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately. Symbols that make up the winning combinations are also animated. The animations are just visual theme elements and do not change the actual symbol.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The X-Feature screen shows the necessary symbol combinations to trigger the X-Feature.
- The Free Games screen gives an overview of the Heroes and Villains modes in Free Games. For more information on the two modes, enter Heroes Mode page or Villains Mode page.
- The Heroes Mode screen explains the rules of Heroes Mode in Free Games.
- The Villains Mode screen explains the rules of Villains Mode in Free Games.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The theme symbols are separated into two groups, Heroes and Villains.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Please note: There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win, if the win amount from Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol. Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are two or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If three or more Scatters appear on the reels simultaneously, regardless of position, Free Games are initiated.
Three or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, trigger the Free Games.
If the Free Games are triggered, click on Click to Start to reveal the entrance screen to the Free Games. Click Continue to begin Free Games.
Free Games are played in two modes: Heroes Mode and Villains Mode. Free Games begin in Heroes Mode. Heroes Mode is played with an unlimited number of free spins. Villains Mode is played with 8 free spins. The 8 free spins in Villains Mode are cumulative, meaning that all together, only 8 free spins will be played in Villains Mode before the Free Games end and the main game resumes.
When a Magneto symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during Heroes Mode, Heroes Mode stops and Villains Mode begins.
When a Professor X symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during Villains Mode, Villains Mode stops and Heroes Mode begins. If a Professor X symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during the last, 8th free spin in Villains mode, then Heroes mode is not triggered.
In Heroes Mode, the only symbols on the reels are the hero symbols, the Wild symbol, and the Magneto symbol. The Magneto symbol counts as an extra Wild symbol and can appear only on reel #3, substituting for all symbols except the Wild symbol. In theory it is possible to have an infinite number of free spins in the Heroes Mode if the Villains Mode is never triggered.
In Villains Mode, the only symbols on the reels are the villain symbols, the Wild symbol, and the Professor X symbol. The Professor X symbol counts as an extra Wild symbol and can appear only on reel #3, substituting for all symbols except the Wild symbol. After every spin, one free spin is subtracted from that count. When the number reaches zero, the Free Games ends.
Free Games cannot be retriggered during Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
The X-Feature is triggered when any of the hero symbols, in whatever combination, occupy the 5 symbol locations on the reels #2, #3 and #4 as specified in the Info page. When the X-Feature is triggered, it immediately adds 5X the total bet to the player’s winnings in addition to all other winnings.
The X-Feature cannot be triggered during Free Games.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a Marvel game.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03%.
|Click to Change||Select a coin size or wagering denomination.|
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Start / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.|
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.|
|Lines||Activate one more payline or reset.|
|Bet per Line||Add a coin to the line bet.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Marvel Mystery Jackpot, the squares will be picked randomly for you and you will be notified of the outcome after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin that triggers the X feature, the spin will be automatically completed and X feature prize will be added to your winnings. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants