Spider-Man: Attack of the Green Goblin slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Spider-Man Attack of the Green Goblin|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Pick Bonus||Yes, to select bonus game or free spins mode|
|Other Bonus||Spidey Snapshot Instant Bonus
Spidey Wilds Instant Win Spin
3 Free Spins Bonus Modes
Ultimate Fight Bonus
Goblin City Chase Bonus
The Spider-Man slot is going to be withdrawn late in 2016. We are praying that Playtech perform an Age of the Gods upgrade on this slot as it is still to this day one of the most popular online slots ever made by any provider! Pure genius.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
Spider-Man: Attack of the Green Goblin
5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of Spider-Man: Attack of the Green Goblin is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- The Spider-Man: Attack of the Green Goblin game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin results.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Spider-Man Wild Feature screen explains how the feature is triggered and describes its flow while active.
- The Spidey Snapshot Feature screen describes how the feature can be triggered and explains its rules while active.
- The Spider-Man Collection screen explains the conditions for the bonus round to start off and describes its prizes.
- The Ultimate Fight Feature screen explains when the feature begins and what its rules are.
- The City Chase Feature screen shows when the feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Hot Zone Free Games screen describes how the Hot Zone Free Games are triggered and played.
- The Rivaling Free Games screen indicates how the Rivaling Feature is triggered and explains the Rivaling Free Games rules.
- The Radioactive Free Games screen shows how the Radioactive Spider Feature is triggered and explains the Radioactive Free Games rules.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated on the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- All 25 active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except , to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
Spider-Man Wild Feature
While the reels spin Spider-Man might swing over the reels thus randomly turning 2, 3, or 4 symbols into Wild symbols. These symbols can cover regular Wild symbols and will be applied to the upcoming spin. If any of the random Wild symbols falls upon , the covered symbol still counts.
Note: The Spider-Man Wild Feature is available in main game only. During the Spider-Man Wild Feature the Spidey Snapshot Feature cannot be triggered. More information about the Spidey Snapshot Feature can be found here. While the Spider-Man Wild Feature is active, the Spider-Man Collection Bonus can be triggered and will start after the feature has ended. More information about the Spider-Man Collection Bonus can be found here.
Spidey Snapshot Feature
While the reels spin Spider-Man might appear on the screen hanging upside down thus allowing his picture to be taken. You will be awarded a cash prize of 3 to 10 X total bet.
Note: The Spidey Snapshot Feature is available in main game only. During the Spidey Snapshot Feature the Spider-Man Wild Feature cannot be triggered. More information about Spider-Man Wild Feature can be found here. While the Spidey Snapshot Feature is active, the Spider-Man Collection Bonus can be triggered and will start after the feature has ended. More information about the Spider-Man Collection Bonus can be found here.
The Bonus symbol appears on reels #1, #3 and #5 during main game only. If shows up anywhere on these reels simultaneously after a spin, the Spider-Man Collection Bonus is triggered.
Spider-Man Collection Bonus
Whenever 3 appear simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5, the Spider-Man Collection Bonus is triggered.
To start the Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
A collection of comic books is revealed, each of them standing for a bonus or free games round available in the Spider-Man Collection Bonus: Ultimate Fight Feature, City Chase Feature, Hot Zone Free Games, Rivaling Free Games, or Radioactive Free Games. More information about these can be found below.
To continue to the bonus feature you will win, click on Start. While the comic books are being shuffled, click again on Stop to get a feature as a reward.
Note: The Spider-Man Collection Bonus is available in main game only.
Ultimate Fight Feature
On the screen that appears Spider-Man and the Green Goblin face each other getting ready for a battle. 5 are revealed before every strike takes place. Clicking on any of these will determine both who will hit the next strike and how many power units will be taken in case of a successful strike, or if power will be restored to Spider-Man. Both participants will start the fight with a full power bar of 20 units. If you pick the power restoring option, Spider-Man will always receive 6 power units back. The fight will end when either Spider-Man or the Green Goblin runs out of their power bar units.
Whenever Spider-Man strikes successfully, the Green Goblin will lose the same number of power units as the number written on that has been picked by you. If Spider-Man strikes successfully, the hit is awarded a cash prize of the total bet x2 for every power unit reduced from the Green Goblin’s power bar. If Spider-Man strikes successfully 3 consecutive times, a Super Combo strike in his favour will follow. The Green Goblin will then lose a larger amount of power and you are awarded a cash prize equal to the total bet x3 for every power unit reduced from the Green Goblin’s power bar. The more powerful the Super Combo strike, the higher the cash reward. If Spider-Man has won the fight, you will be awarded an additional cash prize equal to the total bet x2 for each power unit left for Spider-Man after the fight has ended. If Spider-Man wins the fight with all 20 power units, your entire bonus wins will be multiplied x5. If after the fight his power units are 17, 18, or 19, your entire bonus wins will be multiplied x2.
Whenever the Green Goblin strikes successfully, Spider-Man will lose the same number of power units as the number written on that has been picked by you. No cash prize is awarded for any successful strike of the Green Goblin. If the Green Goblin strikes successfully 3 consecutive times, a Super Combo strike in his favour will follow. Spider-Man will then lose a larger amount of power, but you will not be awarded any cash prize after the Combo strike has ended. If the Green Goblin has won the fight, your bonus win will be the cash prize awarded for the successful strikes of Spider-Man.
Note: The minimum amount of power units cannot be negative. For example: if during the fight the Green Goblin has been left with 1 power unit and Spider-Man strikes after you have picked a revealing 3, the Green Goblin will lose the fight ending with 0 power units.
After the Ultimate Fight Feature has ended, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Spider-Man Collection Bonus. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Ultimate Fight Feature. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Click Continue to return to the main game.
City Chase Feature
Spider-Man appears swinging across the city in a hunt for the Green Goblin who has robbed a bank. Every time Spider-Man makes a stop either money bags or pumpkins appear, each of them standing for a cash prize, or a Collect option. The cash prize awarded in this way can vary between the total bet x2 and x50. Choose an item to reveal your cash prize by clicking on it. If no Collect option has been picked, you continue the chase, which will end at the 10th rooftop, where you have to choose between 2 items only.
During the chase each time Spider-Man swings from place to place he might (or might not) collect Hazard Spidey Sense or Intuition Spidey Sense.
The Hazard Spidey Sense helps the player evade the Collect option and can pick again. Once Hazard Spidey Sense has been used it cannot be used again but another Spidey sense can be collected along the way. If you pick Collect again, then the City Chase Feature ends.
The Intuition Spidey Sense allows you to see the prizes behind the items that appear during the mini-bonus following its collection. The highest cash prize is always highlighted.
Note: You can have only 1 Hazard Spidey Sense at a time. Only one Hazard Spidey Sense can be collected at a time. However, Intuition Spidey Sense can still be collected.
After the City Chase Feature has ended, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Spider-Man Collection Bonus. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the City Chase Feature. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Click Continue to return to the main game.
Hot Zone Free Games
You are awarded 20 Hot Zone Free Games. While the reels spin Spider-Man can appear swinging across the screen and throw cobwebs at the reels thus creating “Hot Zones” of 2×2 positions each time he shows up. If during the next 3 spins, or are caught in the Hot Zone, they remain “stuck” until the “hot zone” ends.
“Hot zones” can overlap if Spider-Man throws a cobweb before the existing “hot zone” has expired. In this case the “stuck” symbols on the overlapping positions between the different “hot zones”, if there are any, will remain there until the latest “hot zone” ends.
Note: Whenever gets “stuck” it becomes Extra Wild. If a winning combination occurs along an active payline with as “stuck” standing in, the payout is multiplied x2. Each “stuck” multiplies the result only once for one and the same active payline. However, if 2 or more “stuck” appear in a winning combination, the active payline win will be multiplied x2. 3 or more “stuck” acquire the payment behavior of the regular Wild except in the cases when the result has to be multiplied x2. Goblin appearing behind a stuck Wild will replace the Wild and now be stuck in the “Hot Zone”.
The Hot Zone Free Games cannot be retriggered.
Rivaling Free Games
You are awarded 10 Rivaling Free Games with an initial multiplier of x1. The symbols of and , added to reel #3, trigger the Rivaling Free Games Feature as explained below.
Whenever appears anywhere on reel #3 in the spin results, Spider-Man comes forward to “stick” the Free Games counter with his cobweb, thus making the Rivaling Free Games limitless. Whenever appears anywhere on reel #3 in the spin results while the Free Games counter has been “stuck”, Spider-Man comes into sight to increase the Free Games result multiplier by 1. Thus the multiplier can be raised up to x5. As soon as the multiplier has been increased, it applies both to the current spin and the next spins results.
Whenever appears anywhere on reel #3 in the spin results, the Green Goblin comes into view to reset the Free Games results multiplier to x1 and to resume the Free Games countdown until the Rivaling Free Games end or until appears again on reel #3.
The Rivaling Free Games cannot be retriggered.
Radioactive Free Games
You are awarded 15 Radioactive Free Games. The symbol of , added to reel #3 only, acts as Wild and triggers the Radioactive Spider Feature as explained below.
Whenever appears anywhere on this reel in the spin results, it randomly distributes 2 additional identical symbols on reels #2 and #4, which act as Wild and can substitute for any other symbol during the current spin results.
The Radioactive Free Games cannot be retriggered.
Note: does not appear on reel #3 during the Radioactive Free Games. Only symbols on reels #2 and #4 can be turned into .
During all Free Games modes, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a Marvel game.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 94.19% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage that includes the Jackpot contribution is 95.18%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Line Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Turbo Mode||Turn on/off the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to turbo mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game from the next Free Games spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Marvel Mystery Jackpot, the squares will be picked randomly for you and you will be notified of the outcome after you log back into the casino. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants