Prince of Olympus slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Age of the Gods Prince of Olympus|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
Age of the Gods Prince of Olympus is a 5 reel, 25 line jackpot slot from Playtech.
Prince of Olympus has an RTP of 93.83% and 94.82% (without the progressive jackpot and with the progressive jackpot).
If you have heard of the Marvel jackpot slots from Playtech then you will already be familiar with the Age of the Gods jackpot slots as these are the new replacements due to Disney not renewing any gambling related commercial licenses thus meaning all of Playtech’s Marvel jackpot slots will expire over the course of 2016.
Prince of Olympus had a working title of Age of the Gods Hercules and is the replacement for the Hulk slot. One of the lower variance of the Playtech jackpot slots but a lot of fun all the same.
This slot has 4 bonus features:
- 2 free spins with stacked wild on reel 3
- 1 free spin with stacked wilds on reels 2, 3 and 4 (average win from this is usually 60 to 120 times stake)
- pick win bonus with pick win multiplier
- 10 free spins with x3 multiplier (can be re triggered)
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
Age of the Gods™ Prince of Olympus Rules
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of Age of the Gods™ Prince of Olympus is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet.
During the reel spin the
- button changes into
- . Clicking
- ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until Hydra Bonus, Herculean Strength, Free Games or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined; when Hydra Bonus, Herculean Strength, Free Games or Age of the Gods Jackpot is triggered if Until Feature is chosen, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo On. Clicking Turbo On button ends the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the accumulated win amount of that screen immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Hydra Bonus screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Herculean Strength screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it works.
- The Age of the Gods Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Age of the Gods Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination. In addition, Wild symbols can trigger the Herculean Strength feature, as described below.
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol.
Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline.
If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels, 10 Free Games are awarded. More information about the Free Games can be found below.
When the Bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously, the Hydra Bonus is triggered.
The player must shoot arrows, choosing 3 out of the 7 hydra heads to fire arrows at. Each struck head reveals a cash prize of 1, 2, 3, 5, or 8 times the total bet.
3 new hydra heads will appear after the first 3 prizes are awarded and by shooting one of them the player wins a multiplier of 2, 3 or 5 that will be applied to the sum of the cash prizes. The total prize awarded from the bonus is the cash won times the multiplier.
The Hydra Bonus also has a special feature: Hercules Rage, which is triggered randomly. During the feature, Hercules smashes all 7 hydra heads at once, and all 7 cash prizes are awarded. After this a multiplier can be won, as usual.
When the Hydra Bonus ends, a screen appears summarizing the winnings. By clicking Continue, the player is returned to the main games.
- If the Hydra Bonus is triggered on the same spin as the Herculean Strength feature or Free Games round, the Hydra Bonus is played first.
- The Hydra Bonus cannot be triggered during Free Games.
- The Hydra Bonus can be triggered during the Herculean Strength respins only in the main games (and not in the Free Games feature).
3 or more Scatter symbols in any position on the reels trigger 10 Free Games with a multiplier x3. All wins during a Free Games spin are multiplied by 3.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
The Spins Left field shows the remaining spins until the end of the Free Games round.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels during Free Games, 10 more Free Games with the same multiplier of x3 are awarded.
- The Herculean Strength feature can be triggered in Free Games. However, if 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels during a Herculean Strength respin more Free Games will not be awarded.
- The Free Games feature cannot be triggered during a Herculean Strength respin. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels during a Herculean Strength respin, the Free Games feature will not trigger. (More information about the Herculean Strength feature can be found below.)
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins, if there are any. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start on the main game reels. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes.
The Herculean Strength feature is available both in the main games and the Free Games. It is triggered by the Wild symbol appearing in the middle of reel 3, or in any positions on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously.
When the Wild symbol appears in the middle position of reel 3, any wins from the triggering spin are paid and then the Herculean Strength feature begins. The Wild symbol expands, occupying all the positions on reel 3. Then 2 free spins (respins) are triggered with reel 3 locked in place. Every position on reel 3 will act as a Wild symbol for both spins, substituting for all other symbols except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
When the Wild symbol appears in any positions on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously, the Herculean Strength feature is triggered. Any wins from the triggering spin are paid and then the feature begins. The Wild symbols expand to fill all the positions on reels 2, 3 and 4. Then 1 free spin (respin) is triggered with reels 2, 3 and 4 staying locked in place. Every position on reels 2, 3 and 4 will act as a Wild symbol for the spin, substituting for all other symbols except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- The Herculean Strength feature is triggered only once per the triggering spin. When triggered on reels 2, 3 and 4, it will not be triggered on reel 3.
- If the Herculean Strength feature is triggered on the same spin as the Free Games round, the Herculean Strength feature is played first. Free Games cannot be triggered during the Herculean Strength respins.
- During the respins, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Herculean Strength feature. The Herculean Strength feature cannot be retriggered during the respins.
Age of the Gods Jackpot
This game is linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot, which shares the same pot as the Marvel Jackpot.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the Age of Gods series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the Age of Gods games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the Age of the Gods Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the Age of Gods series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Power Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Ultimate Power Jackpot awarding the highest.
The jackpot game screen shows 20 face down coins. Clicking on a coin will reveal one of four jackpot symbols. Each jackpot symbol corresponds to one of the four progressive jackpots. Once three matching symbols have been revealed, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Age of the Gods Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of coins is not revealed by the player before the set amount of time elapses, coins will be revealed automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a game linked to the Age of the Gods Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Age of the Gods Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage is 93.83% and the maximum theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage, which includes the jackpot contribution is 94.82%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Lines + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.|
|Line Bet + and –||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the currently selected line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession or until Hydra Bonus, Herculean Strength, Free Games or Age of the Gods Jackpot are triggered in Until Feature Auto Play mode. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Turbo Mode / Turbo On||Turn on the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. / End the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round, free spins or respins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during an Age of the Gods Jackpot game, the game will award you your prize. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the spin will be completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants