Despite the popularity mobile phones, and the rise in good mobile casinos, news has reached us of 5 mobile casino sites closing their doors.
Mobile casino sites closing their doors
As of 29th November 2017 LadyLucks, MoobileGames, EliteMobileCasino, TouchMyBingo and VeryVegas mobile casino sites will close their doors to all players.
This will be the sequence of events:
- All casino brands will be closing on 27th November 2017. This means that all player accounts will be closed at 12.00 (Midday) on 27th November 2017.
- From today 29th August 2017, on all casino brands no new player registrations will be accepted (a message will appear to the users).
- Existing players will be able to:
- Withdraw their cash funds
- Continue to make deposits
- Continue to place wagers
- From 13th September 2017 at 12.00 (Midday), all players will no longer be able to deposit. They will however be able to continue to withdraw their funds and place wagers with any account balance they may have until the 27th November 2017.
A sorry state of affairs for their players, but never fear, there are still many mobile casino sites catering to Anroid and IoS players.
These are five of the best, all optimised for Android and IoS mobile devices: