Magical Stacks slot Playtech
|Online Slot||A Night Out|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Other Bonus||Mystery Symbols|
Very cool but sometimes frustrating. That pretty much sums up Magical Stacks from Playtech for you. This slot looks the business and plays really smoothly but when it goes tight it can be really painful. When it is nice of course you are going to love it.
Hugely entertaining and another of Playtech’s 2016 smash hits!
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Magical Stacks is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or – below Lines. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Super Magical Free Games explains how the free games round is triggered and what its rules are.
- The Mystery Stacks screen explains which symbol triggers the feature and what its rewards are.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Magical Stacks features as the Wild symbol during main game and as the Wild symbol during the Super Magical Free Games. For more information on the free games round click here.
can stand for any other symbol, except and during the main game, and can stand for any symbol, other than and during free games, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wilds on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline and appear both during main game and the Super Magical Free Games.
If 3 or more appear in any position on the reels during main game, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet according to the paytable and added to payline winnings, if any. In addition, the Super Magical Free Games are triggered, as explained here.
The Mystery symbols appear in stacks during main game and in even longer stacks during the free games round.
Whenever a stacked symbol appears on the reels, its position will turn into any of the other symbols in the game other than and before any wins are calculated.
- All mystery positions resulting from a single spin will transform into the same symbol.
Super Magical Free Games
3 or more appearing anywhere on the main game reels trigger 10 Super Magical Free Games.
3 or more appearing anywhere in the free games reel-spin results re-trigger the Super Magical Free Games, awarding an additional round of 10 free games.
The free games round starts with a random initial win multiplier of either x2, x3, x4, or x5. This win multiplier will apply to the 1st free games spin and can be modified on subsequent spins by the multiplier symbol.
If during a free games spin appears on reel #5, the current multiplier increases by +1. If during a free games spin no appears on reel #5, the current multiplier decreases by a step of -1. The multiplier updated in this way will apply to the next spin results.
- The free games multiplier cannot be lower than x2, nor higher than x5. For example, if your current free games multiplier is x2 and no appears on reel #5, the multiplier will remain the same.
- The free games round can be re-triggered indefinitely.
- The strips of stacked symbols appearing during the free games round are longer than the ones appearing during main game.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Games Win is added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Lines + and –||Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.|
|Line Bet + and –||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the current line bet and spin the reels.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Turbo Mode||Turn on/off the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to turbo mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Super Magical Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue from the next spin. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants