Las Cucas Locas SLOT
“Las Cucas Locas” is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25 bet-lines, video slot game.
Main Game – The player need to match between three to five symbols to win the prize based on the paytable multipliers.
The game offers three features:
- Bonus Game – Bonus game multipliers X line bet
- Scatter – the total bet X multipliers (3X3, 4X6, 5X30)
- Wild – anywhere on a wining line will multiply your wining (2X2, 3X5, 4X10 ,5X5000 bet)
Playing the Game:
- Choose the amount you’d like to bet with. Control the bet amount by pressing on the arrows next to the “Total Bet”.
- When you’re ready to set the reels in motion, press on the “Spin” button on the side of the screen.
- Your winnings are automatically added to your account balance! You can see your Total Win displayed on the lower part of the screen after each spin.
Round can also be initiated using the Auto-bet.
Game & Feature rules
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according the games ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button.
- All prize multipliers are multiplied by the Line Bet amount (‘Total bet’ divided by the total number of ‘lines’).
PAYOUT RULES IN MAIN GAME
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE
- Multiplied by the line bet amount.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the prize multiplier multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- Incomplete games will be either completed automatically or will be in pending state until the player re opens the game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Bonus Game –the Piñatas Fiestas Bonus
- The feature is triggered when the piñata bonus icon appears 3 or more times anywhere on reels simultaneously.
- The goal in this bonus feature is to hit up to 6 piñatas.
- Every prize generating piñatas adds up to the total win multipliers count;
- The total amount of prize multipliers accumulated is multiplied by the Line Bet.
How to read the pay table
The Paytable in a video slots game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. Each symbol has assigned to it a certain number value. The win amount is determined based on the number that the Paytable shows for a certain symbol multiplied by the line bet value that the player determines before he/she spins the reels. You can reference the Paytable and use the following formula to calculate what your win will be: Line Bet Value (Player sets this before spinning) x the number the Paytable shows for total number of hits for any given symbol = win amount.
The paytable can be accessed by pressing the info icon on the left lower side of the screen.
On mobile, Inside the game setting pages, the paytable can be accessed by pressing on the Info icon on the left side of the screen.
The game Lines
|Spin||Starts a round|
|skips win animations to end result.|
|Bet increase, Display and Decrease.|
|Sound on/off||opens volume control panel|
|Full screen toggle||switch to full screen and back|
|Home||returns to host web site|
|Cashier||Open player account.|
|Help||Open Help page.|
|INFO||Open INFO and Pay table screens.|
To use the auto bet a player press the auto bet icon next to the “Spin” button.
Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set number of rounds press the SET AUTOBET ROUNDS panel
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits open the setting panel using the [+] sign
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel press the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, press the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, press the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode press the [X] button
During Autobet play, the setting panel is closed
Auto-bet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit and number of autobet rounds before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
Auto-bet number of rounds must be set before starting the auto-bet session.
|Spin||Play a round (=spins the reels)|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Pay Table||Opens the pay table pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet||Display the stake for the current round.
When pressed, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and paytable are accessed by pressing the settings icon.
The player need to press the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Figure 1Game Autobet screen
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates.
- Stop on a feature – When a bonus game is won, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the check box next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “LOSS LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN REACHED”
- “REACHED A WIN”
- “FEATURE REACHED”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by pressing “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by pressing the “return to game” button on the right
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Setting sound – Ambience Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
Generic game setting, may change from game to game or between platforms
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
Quit game – exit game and return to host web site
|Game Type||Video Slot 3×5|
|Number of Lines||25|
|Return to Player||95.08%|