Jekyll and Hyde slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Jekyll and Hyde|
|RTP||96.16% – 96.22%|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Pick Bonus||Yes (Pick to select free spins bonus(es))|
Jekyll and Hyde from Playtech offers you two ways of playing, the usual way and with double bet to get more chance of landing the feature. And the double bet really does give an advantage in landing the feature as instead of having 5 x 3 chances of landing 3 scatters, you get 5 x 5 chances of landing the 3 scatters you need for the feature.
During free spins you have two options to choose from, an increasing multiplier or increasing numbers of wild symbols. There are also expanding wilds and potentially unlimited numbers of free spins during the bonus round (I’ve had 60+ free spins on a few occasions already).
All in all this is a brilliant looking slot and it plays and pays excellently as well. Top marks for this effort from Playtech.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
Jekyll and Hyde
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of the Jekyll and Hyde slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 25. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Total Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on “CONFIRM” to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the “EXIT” button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the “STOP AUTO PLAY” button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- The High Wins and Low Wins pages show all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 25 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- For information on payouts, click Info and go to the High Wins and Low Wins pages. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The wild symbol can stand for any other symbol except for any scatter to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols will only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main reel game.
Wild Symbols in Jekyll and Hyde will expand to fill any reel they have landed on if this expansion will create a winning combination.
The Potion scatter symbol can appear on any reel in the main game. When 3 or more Potion scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels the Free Spins Feature will be triggered.
Note: scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
The Feature Bet can be enabled by clicking the Feature Bet button during the main reel game. Enabling Feature Bet will double the cost of your bet in the Total Bet field. With Feature Bet enabled, Potion scatter Symbols will be powered up . Powered Up Potion scatter symbols will still be valid and contribute to the 3 or more symbols needed to activate the Free Spins feature, even if they are 1 symbol off the reels.
Note: Activating Feature Bet does not significantly alter expected RTP.
Free Spins Features
The Jekyll and Hyde Free Spins features are triggered by landing 3 or more Potion scatter symbols on the reels. After triggering Free Spins, a selection screen will appear offering the choice between Jekyll Free Spins and Hyde Free Spins (both explained below). Free Spins will continue in both modes until the Potion scatter becomes consumed. Every time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5 in either Free Spins mode, some of the potion in the bottle will be consumed. When this happens 4 times, all of the potion will be consumed and the bottle will break, ending Free Spins. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
Jekyll Free Spins
In Jekyll Free Spins a win multiplier is added to every Free Spin. The multiplier effects each spin individually, and can increase as spins progress.
Every time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5 and part of it is consumed in Jekyll Free Spins, the win multiplier will be increased. The first time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5, the win multiplier will be increased to multiply all winnings by 2. The second time the Potion scatter lands the multiplier will be increased to x3, then x5 on the fourth landing of the Potion scatter.
Hyde Free Spins
In Hyde Free Spins, all Wilds symbols are stacked.
Every time a Potion scatter lands on reel 5, part of it is consumed and 1 of the High symbols () will be treated as Wild for the remaining Free Spins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.16%. The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.22%.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.|
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants