Iron Man 3 slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Iron Man 3|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Pick Bonus||Yes, Pre Free Spins|
|Other Bonus||All Systems Go Respin|
The Iron Man 3 slot is going to be withdrawn late in 2016. The Iron Man 3 slot has been replaced by the Age of the Gods The Fate Sisters slot.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
Iron Man 3
5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of Iron Man 3 is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin results.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The All Systems Go Re-Spin screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it pays.
- The Hall of Armor Free Games screen explains how this Bonus feature is triggered and how to play it.
- The Mark 42 Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- The War Machine Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- The Iron Patriot Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol during all game modes and the Mark 42 , War Machine and Iron Patriot symbols during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature, are an exception to these rules. More information about these symbols can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and the Mark 42 , War Machine and Iron Patriot symbols during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature only, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
In addition, 3 or more Scatters anywhere trigger the Hall of Armor feature with 3 Free Games modes.
All Systems Go Re-Spin
Mark 42 symbol anywhere on reel 1, War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 and Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 5 simultaneously during main game trigger the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature.
During that special single spin, these 3 symbols are locked in their triggering position and pay as Scatter-type, according to their own paytable, and in addition pay 2 of a kind for the duration of the re-spin only.
The Wild symbol doesn’t substitute for Scatter, Mark 42, War Machine and Iron Patriot during the re-spin.
The All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is available during main game only.
The Hall of Armor Free Games cannot be triggered during the All Systems Go Re-Spin.
If the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Then the special re-spin is played and when it is over, you are automatically taken back to main game and the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Hall of Armor Free Games
3 or more Scatters anywhere during main game trigger the Hall of Armor Free Games feature. To start the feature, click on Click to Start, then choose a Free Games mode out of 3 options: Iron Patriot, Iron Man Mark 42 or War Machine. After making your selection, a short animation follows, and then the selected Free Games begin automatically.
During all 3 Free Games modes, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Hall of Armor Free Games feature. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
The Hall of Armor Free Games feature cannot be retriggered during any of the Free Games modes that have been picked.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Hall of Armor Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Hall of Armor Free Games is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Next, the player makes his choice out of 3 and after a short animation the selected Free Games start automatically. After all Free Games have been played, clicking Continue on the screen summarizing the win takes you back to main game and the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Mark 42 Free Games
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 10 free spins with Freezing Wild symbols. A Mark 42 robot at the side of the reels shoots at each Wild, appearing on the reels, thus locking it on its position for the next 3 spins (including the current spin). If a Wild symbol lands on a Wild already frozen, it resets its status to “locked” for the following 3 spins (including the current spin). If a Scatter symbol lands on a Frozen Wild symbol, the Scatter symbol pays.
A Mark 42 symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a Mark 42 symbol appears on the 3rd reel while a Wild is frozen on that position, the symbol will count as Wild but the Mark 42 will still award 3 more free spins.
War Machine Free Games
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 8 free spins with Random Wild symbols. Before each spin, a War Machine robot at the side of the reels randomly turns 3 symbols on the reels into Wilds for the duration of the following spin only.
A War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 is also turned into Random Wild, it is counted as Wild when calculating the wins but also re-triggers more Free Games.
Iron Patriot Free Games
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier from x2 to x5. An Iron Patriot robot at the side of the reels increases the multiplier by +1 if Iron Patriot symbols appear anywhere on reels 1, 2, 4 or 5, while each spin without Iron Patriot symbols appearing on the reels decreases the multiplier by -1. The multiplier can only be increased by +1 per single spin, regardless of whether there are 2 or more Iron Patriot symbols on reels. The first spin is played with a randomly chosen multiplier.
An Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a Marvel game.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.02%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Lines + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.|
|Line Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession or until the Hall of Armor Free Games or the All Systems Go Re-Spin is triggered. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the currently selected line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature before you have selected the Click to Start button yet, you will be automatically directed back to the game to the same place after you log back into the casino. If you have already selected the Click to Start button, this feature spin will be automatically completed. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Hall of Armor feature before you have made your choice of Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game to the same place after you log back into the casino. If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Hall of Armor feature after any of the 3 types of Free Games have started, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game from the next Free Games spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game, the game will award you your prize. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants