Firemen slot Playtech
|Online Slot||A Night Out|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Other Bonus||Yes, Wild bonus or Win bonus|
At first sight this slot must be one for the ladies. But that is doing it a discredit as Playtech have worked really hard to make this a unique and highly enjoyable casino game. The reels are unique as are the bonuses and it all adds up to a real winner for the casual casino player. The die hard might steer clear and look for a better house edge but if Firemen are your thing then you will really enjoy it.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Firemen is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- The number of active Paylines is permanently set at 20.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- Click on the Auto Play button to open the Autoplay selection screen.
- You can choose to place several bets automatically, one after the other.
- To start an Auto Play session, you must first set several parameters:
- The number of Auto Play spins.
- A maximum overall loss limit. When this figure has been bet and lost in an Auto Play session, the session will end.
- A single win limit. When an Auto Play spin awards a win that is equal to or higher than this limit, the Auto Play session will end.
- When these parameters have been set, click on “CONFIRM” to start the Auto Play session. You can also click on the “EXIT” button to close the Auto Play selection screen.
- You can stop automatic spins from continuing on to the next spin by clicking on the “STOP AUTO PLAY” button.
- Automatic spins will stop if any of the following conditions are met:
- A feature is triggered.
- There are insufficient funds for the next spin.
- The maximum overall loss limit is reached.
- The single win limit is reached.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screens describing the different game components. Clicking the << and >> buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables you to navigate between the pages. Another way of switching between the screens is by clicking the page name buttons located in the upper part of the window.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Bonus screen describes the 3 bonuses and how they are activated.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all paylines.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 20 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info reference screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol other than the Burning Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Burning Scatter symbols can appear on any reel.
When a Burning Scatter symbol lands on the reels, it will spread randomly to other symbols, turning them into Burning Scatters. These new Burning Scatters may also spread to other symbols. After all Burning Scatter symbols have finished spreading, they will be extinguished to reveal Wild, Win or Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will behave identically to other Wild symbols (see above).
- Win symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will each award an individual cash prize.
- Bonus symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will trigger the Inferno Bonus (see below).
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
The Inferno Bonus is triggered by extinguished Burning Scatter symbols that reveal Bonus symbols. All symbols onscreen will become Burning Scatter symbols. Click on any symbol to extinguish it and reveal a cash prize. You may continue to click on Burning Scatter symbols until you reveal the Collect symbol. This ends the Inferno Bonus showing and awarding all winnings. Press OK to return to the main reel game.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Start / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.|
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.|
|Lines||Activate one more payline or reset.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.|
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the latest spin will be replayed.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants