Everybody’s Jackpot slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Everybody’s Jackpot|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Other Bonus||Shared Progressive Jackpot|
Everybody’s Jackpot Slot is a legend. It is the only progressive jackpot on the planet where the prize fund actually gets shared out among more players once the jackpot falls. 70% of the progressive jackpot goes to the winner but the rest of the prize fund gets shared out between all qualifying players from the last 24 hours.
This is a brilliant concept and really drives players to qualify for the jackpot every day. Certainly a feature I would like to see adopted by other progressive jackpots. Take the Mega Fortune jackpots from Net Entertainment for example, a 10 million jackpot would be nice but 70% of that figure would be just as life changing.
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
9-reel 8-line slots
The objective of Everybody’s Jackpot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X 8. This is due to the fact that the game Everybody’s Jackpot is played using a fixed number of 8 active lines, no more, no less.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Winning combinations on lines 4 and 5 are tripled, except for the Scatter wins. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Everybody’s Jackpot screen describes how players of this game qualify for the Jackpot, how the Jackpot is won and distributed.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- All 8 lines are active during the game.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline and the symbols have to be consecutive. Paylines 1 through 5 pay left to right and paylines 6 through 8 pay from the topmost reel to the bottom.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The game is played with a Mystery Progressive Jackpot.
A player qualifies to win or share the Jackpot by having bet in the game at least 50€ in the last 24 hours.
There is a qualifying meter at the side of the reels with 6 levels of progress that show whether the player has qualified or how far the qualification is depending on his total bet.
The Jackpot is triggered randomly during main game by any spin, whether a winning spin or a non-winning spin. The player who triggered the spin wins 70% of the Jackpot prize. The remaining 30% are distributed in the following way: 15% is shared equally among all qualified players and the remaining 15% is distributed amongst the players proportionally to their bets during the last 24 hours – the more the player bets, the greater his share. The Jackpot cannot be triggered during Free Games.
A player that has quit the game can still share another player’s win of the Jackpot if he qualifies for it.
The Jackpot cannot be triggered during Free Games. However, it is possible for a qualified player to share another player’s Jackpot during Free Games.
The Wild symbol appears only during Free Games and may occupy only the central reel. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
The Scatter symbols do not have to appear on any particular payline or be aligned in any particular order on a payline in order to win. If there are two or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If three or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during main game or during Free Games, 12 Free Games with a Wild symbol are triggered.
Three or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously during main game, trigger 12 Free Games with a Wild symbol. The Wild symbol may appear only on the central reel during Free Games and substitutes for all symbols except Scatter.
Three or more Scatters in any position on the reels simultaneously during Free Games win 12 more Free Games with the same rules. More Free Games can be retriggered in this way infinitely.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. A message appears saying that a Free Games round follows. After a short while the Free Games begin automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.01%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession or until the Free Games round is triggered. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Line Bet + and –||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|Clicking this button and selecting Cashier opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc. Selecting Quick Deposit opens the quick deposit window, where you can deposit money to your casino account without having to enter the Cashier. Click here to learn more about Quick Deposit.|
|Clicking this button opens the quick deposit window, where you can deposit money to your casino account without having to enter the Cashier. Click here to learn more about Quick Deposit.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. To continue the game from the point where it was broken, log in again into the casino and you will be automatically directed back to the game. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game from the next Free Games spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants