Captain America – The First Avenger slot Playtech
|Online Slot||Captain America – The First Avenger|
|Free Spins Bonus||Yes|
|Pick Bonus||Before free spins|
The Captain America – The First Avenger slot is going to be withdrawn late in 2016. A real shame, we can only hope this slot gets the Age of the Gods upgrade treatment as well!
[ultimatetables 12 /]
[ultimatetables 5 /]
Captain America – The First Avenger
5-reel 20-line slots
The objective of Captain America – The First Avenger is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin results.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The and Wilds screen describes the rules for the 2 Wild symbols in the game.
- The 1st Super Energy Free Games screen shows the necessary combination to trigger the Super Energy Free Games and explains the rules of the game while the feature is active.
- The 2nd Super Energy Free Games screen describes the specific behaviour of the Super Spin feature.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or – below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Captain America – The First Avenger features 2 Wild symbols: and . Both of them can stand for any other symbol, except and , to make the best possible winning combination.
Whenever appears anywhere on reel #1 in combination with anywhere on reel #3, and anywhere on reel #5 during main game, the Super Energy Free Games are triggered. More information about the Super Energy Free Games can be found here.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
Note: doubles wins when participating in a winning combination with , , or during both main game and the Super Energy Free Games.
doubles wins when participating in a winning combination with , , or during both main game and the Super Energy Free Games.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels after a main game or a Super Energy Free Games spin, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings, if any.
Free Games Symbol
is the special Free Games symbol in the Captain America – The First Avenger game. It appears on reel #3 during main game only to create a combination with and , thus triggering the Super Energy Free Games.
Super Energy Free Games
The Super Energy Free Games are triggered whenever , , and appear simultaneously during main game anywhere on reel #1, #3, and #5 respectively.
To start the Super Energy Free Games round click on Click to Start. You are automatically awarded 4 initial Free Games. Click Continue to move to the next screen.
A grid of 3×3 squares appears. Each of the 9 squares stands for a Super Energy Free Games Power Feature as described below:
|Symbol On The Grid||Power Feature|
4 additional Super Energy Free Games are added to the current ones. 3 of these symbols are positioned on the grid altogether. This makes it possible for you to win up to 12 additional Free Games during a single round.
The current multiplier of the Super Energy Free Games is increased by x1. 3 of these symbols are positioned on the grid altogether. This makes it possible for you to win a multiplier of up to x3 adding x1 at a time.
is added to reel #3 only during the Super Energy Free Games. Whenever it appears anywhere on that reel in the spin results, 4 more Super Energy Free Games are added to the current ones.
The revealed respective symbol acts as Expanding Wilds during the Super Energy Free Games that follow: whenever it appears anywhere on a reel and creates a winning combination it expands, covering the entire reel to become Expanding Wild. All positions on this reel become Wild and all resulting winning combinations are paid.
2 Super Spins – the Villain Super Spin and the Hero Super Spin – are awarded after the Super Energy Free Games have ended.
The Hero Super Spin features as Expanding Wild on reel #1 and as an Extra Wild added randomly on any position of the 4 remaining reels. Only A, K, Q, J, 10, 9 and , , appear on the reels during the Hero Super Spin.
The Villain Super Spin features as Expanding Wild on reel #5 and as an Extra Wild added randomly on any position of the 4 remaining reels. Only A, K, Q, J, 10, 9 and , , appear on the reels during the Villain Super Spin.
Note: Extra Wild symbols can replace regular Wild symbols during the Super Spins. In this case the payout along an active payline is won only once. The multiplier, if such is won as a Power Feature, does not apply to the Super Spin results.
You will be allowed to pick a minimum of 4 and a maximum of all 9 Power Features by clicking on the squares, one at a time, until the chosen field displays the Collect option. Then the round will end and the Super Energy Free Games will automatically begin applying the Power Features that have been previously awarded.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Super Energy Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). If there were no winnings in the main game reels that triggered the Super Energy Free Games round, only Total Win will be shown.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Games wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Power: €50
Extra Power: €500
Super Power: €5,000
Ultimate Power: €100,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a Marvel game.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.31%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Lines + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.|
|Line Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the bet per line.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the currently selected line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Auto Play / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
|This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Super Energy Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Marvel Mystery Jackpot, the squares will be picked randomly for you and you will be notified of the outcome after you log back into the casino. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants