|Online Slot Machine||Batman & The Joker Jewels|
Published on Oct 19, 2016
Have the last laugh with Gotham’s Caped Crusader and the Clown Prince of Crime in this 5-reel 25-line slot.
The capricious clown can cause chaos on any main game spin by adding up to 9 extra Wild symbols to the reels.
Side with Batman or the Joker and watch them jostle in unlimited free games with a dynamic win multiplier that can rise to x5!
Not forgetting the DC Jackpot where any spin can win 1 of 4 DC Jackpots!
Coming soon to your favorite Playtech Casino!
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s16)
Batman & The Joker Jewels
5-Reel 25-line Slot
The objective of Batman & The Joker Jewels is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The game is always played with 25 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- The total bet per game round is chosen by clicking the + and – buttons under Total Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected bet. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop Auto Play.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on the Turbo Mode thus turning off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster. When the Turbo Mode is active, the button changes to Turbo Mode On. Clicking Turbo Mode On ends Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- You can also change the current info screen by clicking on the section names above it. To navigate between screens of the same section, click either the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen, or the dots under the section name.
- The Payouts screens describe the behaviour of the Wild symbols and show all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Features screens explain how Batman Vs The Joker Free Games and The Joker Wilds features work.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- The DC Super Heroes Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot game that awards one of four jackpots, and explains the game’s rules.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screens. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the symbol can be found below.
, and symbols appear as single symbols and also in 2-symbol high stacks and 3-symbol high stacks on the reels during both the main game and Batman Vs The Joker Free Games. Each reel position covered by a stacked symbol counts and pays according to the payout of the respective symbol if participating in a winning combination.
There are 2 Wild symbols in the game: and .
The symbol appears only during Batman Vs The Joker Free Games and The Joker Wilds feature.
and symbols can stand for any other symbol except and symbols to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Joker Wilds feature
The Joker Wilds is a in-reel feature that can be triggered during any spin in the main game.
During the feature The Joker appears and randomly adds symbols to the reels. These additional symbols remain on the reels for the duration of the spin.
Note: Batman Vs The Joker Free Games cannot be triggered during The Joker Wilds feature.
There are 2 Scatter symbols in the game: and .
The only appears on reels 1, 3 and 5 and only appears during the main game. When 3 symbols land on these reels on the same main game spin, the Batman Vs The Joker Free Games feature is triggered.
symbols have no payout of their own.
The symbol only appears during Batman Vs The Joker Free Games, as explained below.
Batman Vs The Joker Free Games
3 symbols appearing simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the main game trigger Batman Vs The Joker Free Games.
When Batman Vs The Joker Free Games is triggered, the main game reels change to a screen with a TV image on it.
A short video is played and you are automatically transferred to a screen with a multiplier meter with the following values: x3, x2, x1, x2, x3. There are 2 game modes to choose from:
- Batman Free Games mode
- The Joker Free Games mode
Note: you can proceed immediately to the pick screen by clicking the Skip button below the TV image.
Picking Batman adds a x5 multiplier to the left side of the multiplier meter and enables the Start button at the bottom of the screen.
Picking The Joker adds a x5 multiplier to the right side of the multiplier meter and enables the Start button at the bottom of the screen.
Click the Start button to begin the Free Games round.
During Free Games the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The accumulated money won in Free Games is shown in the Free Games Win field. The Games Played field shows the total number of Free Games that have been played during the Free Games round.
The Free Games round multiplier starts at x1.
During Batman Vs The Joker Free Games, the symbol may land on reel 3, paying as a Wild symbol and substituting for any symbol to make the best possible winning combination. After all wins are calculated, the symbol randomly reveals either a left arrow or a right arrow .
Revealing the left arrow moves the current position on the multiplier meter one place to the left.
Revealing the right arrow moves the current position on the multiplier meter one place to the right.
All wins on subsequent spins are multiplied by the new value until the position on the multiplier meter changes again.
When the marker on the multiplier meter reaches the End position the Free Games round is over.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board shows the Free Games round winnings.
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
When returning to the main game, Free Games winnings are added to the main game winnings from the triggering spin (if any) and are displayed in the Win field. Clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If the Batman Vs The Joker Free Games feature was triggered during Auto Play mode then the Batman Vs The Joker Free Games feature will begin automatically. When all Free Games have been played and you click Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Note: Batman Vs The Joker Free Games cannot be retriggered.
DC Super Heroes Jackpot
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi-level mystery progressive jackpot that is linked to the DC Super Heroes series of games. A small percentage of each bet placed in any of the DC Super Heroes games is added to the progressive jackpot. The percentage of all bets placed is split between four jackpot levels, which are displayed in the upper part of the game screen, above the reels.
Any level of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot can be won through the jackpot game, which can be triggered randomly after any main game spin in any of the DC Super Heroes series of games. It is not triggered by any symbol combination, and even a main game spin that does not result in a win can trigger the jackpot game. Triggering the jackpot game is possible at any bet size, but the chances increase or decrease proportionally with the size of the bet.
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots: Mini Jackpot, Minor Jackpot, Major Jackpot and Grand Jackpot. The four different jackpot levels represent different prize amounts, with the Mini Jackpot awarding the smallest prize and the Grand Jackpot awarding the largest.
The jackpot game screen features a selection grid with 20 hexagonal cells. Picking a cell reveals one of the four energy colours, each one corresponding to one of the four progressive jackpots: Green for Mini Jackpot, Blue for Minor Jackpot, Yellow for Major Jackpot and Red for Grand Jackpot. When a colour is revealed, it fills one of the energy balls under the relevant jackpot field. Each one of the jackpots requires a different number of energy balls filled in order to be won: 2 balls for Mini Jackpot, 3 balls for Minor Jackpot, 4 balls for Major Jackpot and 5 balls for Grand Jackpot.
The player picks cells from the grid until the required number of balls in the same colour have been selected to win one of the jackpots. Once all matching balls have been collected, the corresponding jackpot level will be awarded. Clicking Continue ends the jackpot game and returns the player to the main game. The jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot game has a timeout timer. If a matching set of balls is not collected by the player before the set amount of time elapses, cells will be selected automatically and the corresponding jackpot will be awarded.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):||Mini Jackpot: €100
Minor Jackpot: €1,000
Major Jackpot: €10,000
Grand Jackpot: €200,000
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Complete the identical symbols of the corresponding jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play a game linked to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.|
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of DC Super Heroes Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) that includes the Jackpot Contribution is 95.01%.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Total Bet + and – buttons||Increase or decrease the total bet.|
|Auto Play / Stop Auto Play||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Spin / Stop||Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.|
|Turbo Mode / Turbo Mode On||Turn on the Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. / End the Turbo Mode and resumes the normal game.|
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
|Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.|
|Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.|
|This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.|
The top toolbar contains the following:
|Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.|
|Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
||Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects.
Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
|Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
|Clicking this button changes the game to full screen.|
|Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Menu.|
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
|Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.|
|Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.|
|Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.|
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view. Shortcut keys are disabled in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. If you re-open the game, it will start from the very beginning. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Batman Vs The Joker Free Games before you have made your pick, you will be directed back to the same stage so that you can choose. If you have already made your pick, you will be directed to the Free Games reels, which will start to spin automatically.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin. Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the The Joker Wilds, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino, so you can continue the game from the next spin.Your previous wins will be paid and you can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a DC Super Heroes Jackpot game, the game will award you your prize. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: Unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants