Atari STAR RAIDERS SLOT
“ATARI-STAR RAIDERS” is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20 bet-lines video slot game.
The game contains 2 bonus features:
Free Spins “Battle mode”:
- 3 or more Free Spins symbols appearing randomly anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins game activate Free Spins in Battle Mode.
Once Battle mode is triggered, the game converts from 20 lines to 243 ways
WILD Locked symbol:
- Wild symbol can appear randomly anywhere on the reels in the main game and substitute for all symbols except Scatter (free Spins).
In the main game and in Free Spins, Wild symbol act as a Sticky Wild symbol and “sticks” (locked) for 2 – 5 spins.
Playing the Game:
- To play a round, configure your bet using the ‘Bet‘ Plus/minus buttons, and press ‘SPIN’ or ‘Spacebar’ to submit the bet and initiate the round.
Round can also be initiated using the ‘Autoplay’.
Game & Feature rules
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according the games ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button.
- All prize multipliers are multiplied by the Line Bet amount (‘Total bet’ divided by the total number of ‘lines’).
PAYOUT RULES IN MAIN GAME
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE
- Multiplied by the line bet amount.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the prize multiplier multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
PAYOUT RULES IN FREE SPINS
- Free Spins are played at the same bet configurations as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free
|Spin||Starts a round|
|skips win animations.|
|Bet amount. Increase and decrease.|
|Open Autobet settings|
|Sound on/off||Long click opens volume control|
|Toggle screen size||Open game to full screen and back|
|Cashier||Open player account.|
|Help||Open Help page.|
|INFO||Open INFO and paytable screens.|
To use the autobet, a player clicks the autobet icon next to the “SPIN” button.
Autobet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set the number of automated rounds click the number of rounds and then select the desired number of autobet rounds.
To add limits and other options, open the setting panel using the [+] sign.
Each setting can be set to on or off using the switches.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before autobet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once autobet is activated.
To close the setting panel click the [-] button.
To start an autobet session, click the PLAY button.
To pause an autobet session, click the PAUSE button.
To exit the Autobet mode click the [X] button
During autobet play, the settings panel is closed
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn’t win any line but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Stop on a feature – When free spins is won or a bonus game, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the checkbox next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “Loss limit reached”
- “Win limit reached”
- “Single win reached”
- “Win reached”
- “Feature reached”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed).
|Spin||Play a round (=spins the reels)|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Paytable||Opens the Paytable pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet||Display the stake for the current round.
When pressed, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and Paytable are accessed by pressing the settings icon.
The player need to press the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Figure 1Game Auto-bet screen
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by pressing “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by pressing the “return to game” button on the right
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit and number of autobet rounds before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
Setting sound – Ambiance Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
Generic game setting, may change from game to game or between platforms
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
Quit game – exit game and return to host web site
|Game Type||Video Slot 3×5|
|Number of Lines||20 / 243ways|
|Return to Player||94.5%|