ATARI ASTEROIDS Slot
Asteroids slot is a 5 reel, 720 ways video slot. It contains 3 bonus features –
- Expanding Wilds.
- Sticky Wilds.
- Free Spins.
The game’s 5 reel layout is compiled out of a changing number of columns – 3/4/5/4/3
The game theme is based on the popular Atari® based game title “Asteroids©”.
Playing the Game:
- Choose the amount you’d like to bet with.
- Control the bet amount by clicking on the “+” and “-” button.
- When you’re ready to set the reels in motion, click on the “Spin” button on the side of the screen.
- Your winnings are automatically added to your account balance! You can see your Total Win displayed on the lower part of the screen after each spin.
Round can also be initiated using the Auto-bet.
Game & Feature rules:
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according the games ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button.
- All prize multipliers are multiplied by the bet amount divided by 50 coins(‘Total bet” divided by “50 Coins’).
PAYOUT RULES IN MAIN GAME:
- Winning combination are counted both from left-to-right and from right-to-left on adjacent reels.
- Winning formula for a single way is (BET x Symbol multiplier) / 50 Coins.
- Winning in currency is equal to the prize multiplier multiplied by the bet amount divided by 50 Coins.
- Only the highest win per way is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different ways are added up.
PAYOUT RULES IN FREE GAMES:
- Free Games are played at the same bet configurations as the round that activated the Free Spins.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet wins.
- Additional Free Games won are automatically added to the current Free
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated Free spins.
How to read the pay table:
The Paytable in a video slots game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. Each symbol is assigned a certain number value. The win amount is determined based on the number that the Paytable shows for a certain symbol, multiplied by the way bet value that the player determines before spinning the reels.
You can reference the Paytable and use the following formula to calculate what your win will be:Bet Value set by player” / “50 Coins” X “the number the Paytable shows for total number of hits for any given symbol” = win amount.
The paytable can be accessed by clicking the paytable icon at the lower side of the screen.
Inside the game setting pages, the paytable can be accessed by clicking the paytable icon at the middle of the screen.
|PAY TABLE||Of A Kind|
- Spin/Skip – “SPIN” submits the bet and spins the reels; when a win animation is displaying clicking the “SPIN” button will skip the animation and start the next round
- Stop – Stops the reels immediately
- Balance – Display user balance.
- Bet (-/+) – Display current bet. Enable adjustment the total Bet.
- Win – Display current round win.
- Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current bet configuration. See Auto-bet Chapter
- Setting– Opens the setting buttons of the game
- Unfold Setting button – unfold the game setting button
- Paytable – enables access to the game info pages, providing explanations on winning combinations, special features and additional game related information.
- Help – opens the game help pages.
- Full screen toggle – switch to full screen and back.
- Cashier – opens the cashier \ my account page
- Sound – enables sound volume control.
To use the autobet, a player clicks the autobet icon next to the “SPIN” button.
Autobet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current bet configuration.
To set the number of automated rounds click the plus button on the right side and then select the desired number of autobet rounds.
To add limits and other options, open the setting panel using the [+] sign.
Each setting can be set to on or off using the switches.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before autobet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once autobet is activated.
To close the setting panel click the [-] button.
To start an autobet session, click the PLAY button.
To pause an autobet session, click the PAUSE button.
To exit the Autobet mode click the [X] button
During autobet play, the settings panel is closed
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn’t win any way but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Stop on a feature – When free spins is won or a bonus game, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the checkbox next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “Loss limit reached”
- “Win limit reached”
- “Single win reached”
- “Win reached”
- “Feature reached”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed).
|Spin||Play a round (=spins the reels)|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Paytable||Opens the Paytable pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet||Display the stake for the current round.
When pressed, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and Paytable are accessed by pressing the settings icon.
The player need to press the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Figure 1Game Auto-bet screen
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by pressing “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by pressing the “return to game” button on the right
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit and number of autobet rounds before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
Setting sound – Ambiance Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
Generic game setting, may change from game to game or between platforms
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
Quit game – exit game and return to host web site
|Game Type||Video Slot 720 Ways|
|Return to Player||97%|