Arctic Madness is a 5 lines, 3×3, cascading slot game.
The game is set in a cartoonish arctic landscape.
The slot reels are ice cubes containing adorable colorful creatures.
The game features 8 cartoonish symbols: 6 characters, the “Cubies”, a wild and a bonus.
When the reels spin:
- a) The cubes fall down below the ice. Starting from left to right.
- b) After the round is complete, a new set of cubes fall into place, starting from left to right.
When a winning combination appears on the reels a line is drawn to indicate the line.
If there are more than one winning line, all lines are drawn together
After the winning line has been displayed, each of the cubes that are part of the winning combination explode and release the frozen “Cubie” inside it.
The cubes dissolve and the Cubies drop into the water below. A space is left where each cube that disolved was and additional cubes fall down into these vacancies to form new combinations.
|X1000||· The wild substitutes for all symbols except for the Bonus.
· 3xWild pays x1000.
- a) The wild substitutes for all symbols excluduing the Bonus symbol.
- b) 3xWild pays x1000.
- Place your bet, by clicking on the up and down arrow located in the ‘BET’ box.
- Press the button marked “SPIN” and wait for the fresh ice cubes to drop down.
- Your winnings will be automatically credited to your balance!
- When you win, the winning line will drop down and you have the chance to win again – for free!
- Repeat the process to play again.
- The trigger for the bonus round is three bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the reels.
- The aim of the bonus game is to drop ice stalactites on the “Cubies”, and hit them to receive a bet multiple prize.
III. The game starts with the ‘Cubies’ moving randomly at the bottom and a message in the middle of the screen explaining the goal to the player.
- When you hover over one of the stalactites it gets marked.
- When clicking on it, the icicle will swing for a moment and then drop over one of the ‘Cubies‘ revealing the bonus multiplier.
- Soon after that, the summary will appear.
VII. Pressing ‘BACK TO GAME’ will return to the main game and play can continue.
The Paytable in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. Each symbol is assigned a certain number value.
The win amount is determined based on the number that the Paytable shows for a certain symbol multiplied by the line bet value that the player set before spinning the reels.
You can reference the Paytable and use the following formula to calculate what your winnings will be:
Line Bet Value (Player sets this before spinning) x The number in the Paytable
- Spin – SPIN submits the bet and spins the reels;
- Lines – 5 lines are always enabled
- Balance – Displays user balance
- Bet – Displays current bet amount. (-/+) – Enables adjustment of bet per line amount.
- Win – Display current rounds winning amount.
- Auto Play – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration. See Autobet Chapter
- Info – enables access to the game paytable, providing explanations on winning combinations and their values.
- Help – opens the game help pages.
- Full screen toggle – switch to full screen and back.
- Home – Exit game.
- Sound – enables / disables the game sounds.
To use the autobet a player clicks the autobet icon next to the “SPIN” button.
Autobet – Enables playing the game automatically
for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set the number of rounds, click the bet round limit panel and then select the desired number of autoplay rounds.
For additonal Autbet features use the [+] sign to reveal other options
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switches.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before autobet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once autobet is activated.
To close the setting panel click the [-] button.
To start an autobet session, click the PLAY button.
To Pause an autobet session, click the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode click the [X] button
Autobet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the autobet feature must set a loss limit before engaging the autobet.
Any attempt to start autobet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field, will be denied and the message “set loss limit” will flash in the limit text field.
The loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The loss limit is visible for UK players all the time while the autobet panel is open.
|Spin||Play a round (spins the reels)|
|Auto-bet||Opens Autobet settings|
|Pay Table||Opens the paytable page|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby|
|Settings||Opens settings page of game|
|Bet||Displays the stake for the current round.
When clicked it opens the bet value box
|Balance||Displays the player’s balance|
|WIN||Displays current round total win|
|CLOCK||Displays time of current player’s session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and paytable are accessed by clicking the settings icon.
The player needs to click the autobet floating icon, located right above the spin icon in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Autobet)
Figure 1: Game Autobet screen
Figure 2: Generic Autobet scheme
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the autobet function (see below) when the total loss of the player reaches this limit i.e. (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the autobet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the autobet function (see below) when the total Win of the user reaches this value i.e. (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, autobet deactivates.
- Stop on a feature – When a bonus game is won, autobet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by selecting the on\off button next to it.
- To set the number of autobet rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values.
- When a limit is reached and the autobet stops, a message pops up in the center of the screen relating to the limit reached:
- “LOSS LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN REACHED”
- “REACHED A WIN”
- “FEATURE REACHED”
Message will fade out after 5 seconds or by tapping anwhere on the screen.
To exit the autobet panel, the player can:
- Start the autobet rounds by clicking “SPIN”.
- Exit autobet completely by clicking the “return to game” button on the right
When the autobet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining autobet rounds.
The autobet button is changed into A “Stop autobet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop autobet” or on the counter, stops the autobet and returns to regular game mode.
The player can adjust the volume of the sound as well as enable or disable:
- Sounds effects
- Background music
Generic game settings, may vary slightly depedning on game version and platforms
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time spent playing the current game session.
The reality check reappaears at preset time intervals.
The time intervals are set at the player account level of the the hosting web site.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game and continue playing
- Go to account – opens account web page
- Quit game – exits the game and returns the player to host’s lobby
|Game Type||5 Line Cascading Game|
|Number of symbols||8|
|Return to Player||95.02%;|